COAPRT Notice of Intent to Pursue Initial Accreditation
Thank you for your interest in COAPRT Accreditation.
Through formal review and accreditation of undergraduate higher education curricula within the United States, its territories, Canada, and Mexico, the Council on Accreditation of Parks, Recreation, Tourism and Related Professions protects students, families, sponsoring bodies, regionally accredited colleges and universities, employers, and the public by ensuring that those enrolled in accredited programs are provided a quality education that empowers them to succeed in parks, recreation, tourism and related specialization professions.
Notice this application requires a form be downloaded from the COAPRT website, and loaded into the application after the signatures are notarized.
Submittable Welcome & Quick Start Guide
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- This platform allows for multiple collaborators to contribute to the content of the application.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Please make sure you are using a supported browser. Our platform works best on Firefox, and also works well in Chrome and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.