The National Gold Medal Award honors communities throughout the United States that demonstrate excellence in long-range planning, resource management and innovative approaches to delivering superb park and recreation services with fiscally sound business practices. The National Gold Medal Award Program is managed and governed by the American Academy for Park and Recreation Administration (AAPRA). The Academy Board of Directors makes all policy decisions regarding the National Gold Medal Program with assistance from the Gold Medal Committee. The National Gold Medal Award Program is sponsored by Musco Lighting, LLC.
Welcome & Quick Start Guide
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
- After submitting, if you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Link(s) to articles, reports, press releases, etc, are not permitted in essay responses.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.